Monday, September 12, 2011

Maths Performance Task, VIva Voce, Jemima Leong

S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1






S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection
This Viva Voce taught me how to use Mathematical terms to explain Maths questions and I think that this is a very good experience. In future, I think that VIva Voce would be easier for me to do as I have the experience. While I was doing that Viva Voce, I felt like I was a teacher teaching students how to solve the questions. I learnt how to make my explanation clear so that other people would understand me.
Some of the challenges that I faced were that the explaining was quite difficult to do. Doing the working was not a problem to me, but explaining was quite a challenge. Also, I had to make sure that my voice was loud enough so that people could here me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment