Monday, September 12, 2011

Maths Performance Task Viva Voce : Genevieve



























Reflections(Part B):

Overall, I think that this has actually taught us how to use proper Math terms and how to explain the way to answer a question. I feel that this is like being a teacher for a day, where you explain to the students the way to solve the question and the method. This also taught us how to speak loudly when "presenting" so that everyone can hear you. Also, I feel that this Performance Task actually helps us in quite a few ways.

This task teaches us to plan what we want to say instead of just saying whatever that comes to mind. The challenges I faced was to make sure I had used the correct Maths terms and that I did not mess anything up by using wrong terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment