Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chen Hao Xian- Maths Performance Task

Part A



Part B
The viva voce teaches me how to make use of the technology to teach people how to do a certain question. Using a video to express my answer really make it difficult for me as i only got a limited programmes that help me with it of course using technology make it easier for me. I have faced difficulty trying to explain as just simply typing and saying isn't my vice, I cannot really muti task that well and as you have known, it is better to do one at a time then both at the same time isn't it. And just typing on the screen and talking is have just to many error I try over and over again. Therefore I decide in the end that i will just simply to use powerpoint to explain anyway a picture tells a thousands words

No comments:

Post a Comment